Lincoln Closes Several Tenant Rep Deals in the Washington, D.C. Area
Lincoln Property Company Closes Several
Tenant Representation Deals in the D.C. Metro Area
Washington, D.C., August 27, 2014 – Lincoln Property Company’s Tenant Representation Services announces the closing of several recent transactions in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area.
- 1800 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. with a lease transaction of 14,202 SF for Rock Creek Publishing Group
- 1150 18th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. with a lease transaction of 4,348 SF for Scoop News Services
- 1730 Rhode Island Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. with a lease transaction of 3,200 SF lease for John & Hengerer
- 101 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. with a sublease transaction of 1,000 SF for Ameresco.
- 1300 Eye Street, NW, Washington, D.C. with a sublease transaction of 7,384 SF for Fanelli, Haag & Kilger
- 4520 East-West Highway in Bethesda, MD with a lease transaction of 4,569 SF for Grant Morgan & Associates
- 4400 Jennifer Street, Chevy Chase, MD with a lease transaction of 2,322 SF for ITSO
John Olson, Vice President of Tenant Representation Services with Lincoln Property Company elaborated, “Each of these transactions are significant for our portfolio as our tenant representation services in the Washington, D.C. area picks up momentum in our company.” We are seeing good activity in this service line and look forward to expanding in this direction.”
John Olson, Vice President of Tenant Representation Services at Lincoln Property Company, brokered all of the above deals.
About Lincoln Property Company
Lincoln Property Company is a Dallas, Texas based global real estate company with offices in more than 200 cities in the United States and ten countries throughout Europe that provides advisory services, property management, property development, tenant and owner representation and leasing for its partnerships and third party clients. The Company’s Washington D.C. regional office was established in 1985. Lincoln Property Company currently has $30 billion in total assets under management and has developed 127 million square feet of office, residential and industrial space. Lincoln Property Company’s Washington, D.C. office is among the largest real estate companies in the area offering full service real estate services.
For more information on Lincoln Property Company, please call 202.513.6700 or lpcwashington.wpengine.com