Maintenance, Building and Chief Engineers
Location: Washington, DC and Northern, VA
Lincoln Property Company is a national real estate firm offering a comprehensive suite of value-added services for our clients. With our substantial local presence and history in the DC metropolitan area, we are strategically positioned to provide a superior service, which comes from knowing the goals and challenges faced by our clientele: tenants, investors, lenders and owners of commercial real estate. Our people and our philosophy are the key ingredients for Lincoln’s solid track record of success.
Join Lincoln’s growing team of top-notch Building Engineers whose primary focus is to maintain the integrity of all building systems by operating the building in an efficient manner while performing a variety of tenant services.
The ideal candidates will demonstrate expertise in:
- Efficient operation, maintenance and repair of all building systems including: HVAC systems, Water treatment programs, Electrical systems, Lighting systems, Plumbing systems, Energy management, Fire protection, Structural hardware and keying systems, Life Safety systems.
- Following inspection and service procedures outlined in preventative maintenance and loss control programs.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.).
- Demonstrating exemplary customer and staff relations while working closely with tenants, vendors and Property Management teams.
- Pursuing employee development objectives recommended by the Chief Engineer, Operations Manager, Lead Engineer and/or Property Manager.
- Complying with all applicable safety codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives as they relate to building operations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Comprehensive training and certification in HVAC or Operation Engineering Technologies and/or equivalent job related training and experience.
- Licenses(s) for applicable jurisdiction and equipment: CFC Training and certification for equipment servicing.
- 3 to 10 years of field experience.
- Basic computer skills necessary to operate Building Automation Systems.
- Advanced knowledge of OSHA, NEC, and NFC codes and regulations.
- Availablity for various shifts and to occasionally work extended hours, nights, weekends and holiday to ensure adequate building coverage and perform necessary repairs.
- Strong communication, administrative and organizational skills.
Join the Lincoln family by submitting resumes with salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (202)-898-2001. Qualified applicants will proceed with background investigation and drug screening. Lincoln Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.