Location: Washington, DC and Northern VA
Lincoln Property Company is a national real estate firm offering a comprehensive suite of value-added services for our clients. With our substantial local presence and history in the DC metropolitan area, we are strategically positioned to provide a superior service, which comes from knowing the goals and challenges faced by our clientele: tenants, investors, lenders and owners of commercial real estate. Our people and our philosophy are the key ingredients for Lincoln’s solid track record of success.
Join Lincoln’s growing team of top-notch Property Management professionals whose primary responsibility is the daily financial and operational management of commercial real estate assets.
The ideal candidates will demonstrate expertise in:
Duties of the Concierge will be to act as a direct liaison between building tenants and LPC, through tenant contact and personal assistance. The Concierge develops a professional rapport and creates a congenial atmosphere and unity within the building as building representative, information resource, social and business support planner as well as activities coordinator.
- Formally greeting tenants, visitors, etc.
- Representing building and LPC with courtesy and competence.
- Relaying information regarding building amenities, procedures, or other specific information.
- Consistently display a congenial atmosphere of unity within the building and cultivating goodwill.
- Report items to management office that may need attention.
- Maintain tenant relations with regular tenant visits and phone calls.
- Responsible for maintenance of Workspace where applicable.
- Assist management office as needed.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of all current entertainment and social activities, primary tourist attractions, customer service related businesses, the hospitality industry and the geographical layout the city, region, etc.
- Maintaining adequate, updated and current information, publications and brochures through various sources, including but not limited to, restaurant guides, tourist publications, regional publications, etc.
- Maintain files, pictures and all pertinent information regarding events, social functions, etc., for future reference.
- Social and Business Support Planner / Activities Coordinator. Plan, coordinate, and procure tickets and/or services on behalf of building tenants for entertainment venues.
- Plan, coordinate, and procure tickets and/or services on behalf of building tenants for entertainment venues.
- Plan and coordinate all tenant relation activities, lobby events, fairs, blood drives, seminars, and holiday parties, etc.
- Responsible for scheduling, setting up, catering, of conference center or fitness center services in building.
Requirements and Qualifications:
MS Word and Excel required. Two to four year degree or sufficient experience required.
Join the Lincoln family by submitting resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (202)-898-2001. Please include salary requirements with application. Qualified applicants will proceed with background investigation and drug screening. Lincoln Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.