Assistant Property Manager
Location: Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern VA
Lincoln Property Company is a national real estate firm offering a comprehensive suite of value-added services for our clients. With our substantial local presence and history in the DC metropolitan area, we are strategically positioned to provide a superior service, which comes from knowing the goals and challenges faced by our clientele: tenants, investors, lenders and owners of commercial real estate. Our people and our philosophy are the key ingredients for Lincoln’s solid track record of success.
Join Lincoln’s growing team of top-notch Property Management professionals whose primary responsibility is the daily financial and operational management of commercial real estate assets.
The ideal candidates will demonstrate expertise in:
Duties of the experienced Assistant Property Manager will be to provide comprehensive assistance to the Property Manager including:
- Act as an integral part of the property management team
- Assist Manager in preparation of financial reports
- A/P, A/R, month-end reconciliations
- Vendor coordination
- Client/tenant interaction
- Assist Property Manager in preparation of property budgets
- Lease administration
- Responsible for handling all tenant service requests
- Maintain all tenant lease files and vendor files
- Prepare service and maintain contracts
- Maintain certificates of insurance
- Assist Property Manager in building inspections
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication including organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and work well independently
Requirements and Qualifications:
MS Word and Excel required. Two to four year degree or sufficient experience required. Basic accounting courses or equivalent work experience preferred. Experience in accounting applications such as Skyline and MRI also preferred but not required.
Join the Lincoln family by submitting resumes to email@example.com or by fax to (202)-898-2001. Please include salary requirements with application. Qualified applicants will proceed with background investigation and drug screening. Lincoln Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.